Monday, December 14, 2009

Song O Teh Week - Twisted Christmas Edition

As I mentioned here, Friday night saw me ten feet back from the stage for 98.9 The Rock's TWISTED CHRISTMAS. And oh, how nice it was. Adelitas Way, Sick Puppies, Papa Roach, and Breaking Benjamin. They all put on a hell of a show, with Sick Puppies and Papa Roach getting the crowd worked up into a hellacious mosh pit, and Breaking Benjamin getting the entire theater to tremble with the sound of our screams.

So, because I had such a blast (as a few thousand other people), this week's Song O Teh Week brings you multiple songs - one from each band that was there. And no lyrics; you wanna know the words, go look 'em up yourself! Without further adieu...


Adelitas Way - Invincible




Sick Puppies - You're Going Down




Papa Roach - Hollywood Whore



Breaking Benjamin - I Will Not Bow



I would give you the official videos for some of these songs, but embedding was disabled on them. Worry not, the songs are the same, but just... not... official?

I had a great time! Up until I got my nose broken by a crowd surfer's foot during Papa Roach, anyway. I was worn out after that, but still hollered as loud as I could when Breaking Benjamin took the stage, working the crowd into a full screaming frenzy.

Whoo. What fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment