Friday, December 25, 2009

Cute Kid Pic - Christmas Edition

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY YAY CHRISTMAS HAPPY WRAPPING PAPER OOH SHINY MAKE NOISE!!!

Yeah, that was Daniel's inner monologue all day, I can just tell. Don't ask me how I know, but I do.

Have some pictures, and even a video.






The last one's a random shot of the snow we woke up to. Got a decent amount, considering none of it was there when I went to bed at 1 AM. At the foot of the walk, there are two steps down to the regular sidewalk along the street. You can't even see where those steps are; tis a good way to fall and twist an ankle pretty bad.






Oh, he had lots of fun. Such a happy baby.



The video is taking forever to upload to Youtube, so in the morning, I'll have the video of him opening his VERY FIRST PRESENT, ZOMG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment