Monday, October 26, 2009

ZOMG.

So, after waiting over a month for it, my birth certificate has FINALLY come in. FINALLY.

This means I can get a Missouri state ID and finally bring my Marlin home, which is sitting in layaway, waiting for me. Because I still use my Texas DL for ID, and hadn't gotten one for Missouri since I've lived here, they wouldn't let me bring it home. Understandable.

So, right after I got my financial aid in a little over a month ago, I ordered a copy of my birth certificate, so I could get my Missouri state ID and yada yada yada. You get the idea.

It FINALLY came in. I'm very happy about this. There's just one teensy little drawback.

I'm flat fucking broke. I have money set aside for my trip to Blogorado, but if I tap into that money, I'll have enough money for my hotel room, gas money for FarmGirl, since she's driving me to and from the airport, and nothing else.

Getting a Missouri DL costs $25, and the remaining balance on the rifle in the shop is $34 and some change. I'm looking at about $60, and I have no idea how to come up with it.

I'm going to throw up a donate button here on the blog, and if any of you feel nice enough, I would greatly appreciate it.

Otherwise, I'm really looking for some ideas how to come up with the money. Anybody? Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment