Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Halfway Through

Okay. I am a little more than halfway through my first semester in college. It's an interesting experience, it really is.

Except that I'm losing every last cell in my god damned mind.

I've hit that mid-semester slump. I don't want to go to classes, I don't want to be on campus. Half the time I don't even want to get out of bed. I'm losing the energy to dedicate to actually doing the work, and I'm fighting with people all the time, which only makes things worse.


Oh yeah, and did I mention I'm attempting to quit smoking? Oh god.

Life is standing on its head right now, and I'm just trying to survive.

And yeah.... I'm gonna quit making excuses as to why I haven't put a post up in forever, and I'm actually going to try and post more regularly. Promise.

Tune in next time, kids. Same Snark time, same Snark channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment