Saturday, March 14, 2009

I hate you, Internet

So, I'm a geek. It's true. I love Transformers. When I first saw a trailer for the first movie on TV, I just about creamed myself.

When I heard that a second one was in production, again, I almost creamed myself.

Now, IMDB has two teaser trailers up on their site concerning Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen. This is great. Except every time I go to watch one, I can't get the damned thing to load.

When all else fails, hit up YouTube. Right?

WRONG!

Apparently, the idiots on the internet (and there's a lot of you little cockbites out there, too) think it is absolutely HILARIOUS to post roughly a MILLION videos on YouTube, marked under the names of various movie titles, songs, TV shows that are big hits and frequently searched... only it's Rick Astley.

Rickrolling. The internet's most annoying fad currently.

And god DAMN IT, these little idiots are keeping me from just seeing the teaser trailer to one movie I really, REALLY want to see. Why? Why can't you just leave me alone and let me watch my freaking videos?

No less than six different videos, marked as trailers for Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen, have turned out to be Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up".

UGH!

The internet has cancer. His name is Rick Astley. I swear to god, I'm going to kill this man simply because of this stupid, stupid song. It's not even a halfway decent song, either. It sucks.

Argh.

No comments:

Post a Comment