Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Tired

So, you guys probably won't see any posts in this corner of the internet for a while.

I'll probably leave the blog up, just for shits and giggles, but don't expect me to actually put anything out worth reading.

The past couple months have been really dry around here, I know. Living in Springfield, trying to find a job, and then TSHTF in my personal life.

I suddenly find myself living in Houston, TX once again. And I hate it.

There are not words enough to describe just how pissed off I am. I left this state for a reason, and I most certainly did not want to come back. But hey, it was either drive all the way home, or be homeless with a two year old.

But... as for the reason I'm calling it quits? I'm pissed. I'm depressed. And I'm pretty sure you guys don't want to read me bitching about working a dead end job, or being unhappy with my life, or how I wish I was back in Springfield, or any of that nonsense.

So. When my situation changes, and I hate my life a little bit less, you'll hear from me again.

Until then, stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment