Tuesday, September 14, 2010

RAGEHATE

You know, when you have a child, that means life as you know it is OVER. No longer will you get to stay up all night drinking and sleep til 3 PM the next day. No longer can you devote an entire afternoon to the pleasure of your choice, be it video games or fine tuning your drum kit. You now have responsibilities, obligations to put another soul before your own.

Then there's just plain common courtesy. When I ask you, as I'm crawling into bed, to put the leftovers from dinner in the fridge, so myself and Wee Idjit can eat them for lunch the next day, and you tell me you will... Imagine my surprise when I wake up the next morning to discover you didn't.

And no, putting them in the fridge after I call you on it does not make matters better. I'm not feeding meat that's been left out all night to myself, much less my toddler son. Thanks for being responsible, asshole. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment