Sunday, December 7, 2008

Know some more!

Okay so I'm back. Miss me much? Oh yeah. You know you did. Don't lie to me.

Hmmm. Less about the past and more about the present, shall we?

As I said, I am 20 years old, living in Bumfuck, MO, a little college town with a base population of about 17k people. I got the very typical interests of a 20-year-old female, of course. Reading, movies, music, writing, video games, and the always fun.... sex.

Yeah, I bet you saw that one coming, huh? Thought so.

I am happy, with a cute little red-haired boyfriend who stands about two inches shorter than me and about a hundred pounds lighter. And, like I said, with red hair and a lot of freckles. Damn ginger kid! But he's precious.

He's got the same sense of humor I have, with a touch of twisted satanic evil-ness. No wonder I lurve him to no end. He's intelligent, with strong interests in religion and politics. How the hell that's possible, I have no idea. He's Wiccan, and like a lot of people I've met, he has problems with some aspects of Christianity. But hey, everybody bitches about something. As far as politics go, he believes in the spirit of our founding fathers, and he is hoping that Prez-Elect Obama can finally get this country back on track.

I just don't like how he brings up the two most taboo conversation topics... in every single conversation. Tch... But what can you do?

On October 1, I discovered I was pregnant. I'm due May 24, and my days alternate between being excited and being scared shitless. Bet you saw that one coming too, huh? Oh yeah.

My favorite thing to do is drive. I love cars, I love driving. I want to learn how to work on them some day, but it's a way off in the distance. I couldn't make a living doing it, because I'd have to deal with customers who, for the most part, don't take care of their cars. And then would blame me when their car breaks down and costs a small fortune to fix. Hmm yeah, I don't think I could deal with that for too long. So I'll settle for learning, and being content to work on my own car.

I have recently made the decision that, after the baby is born, I want to get into class to get my EMT-Basic and EMT-Intermediate certification. I want to become an EMT, and follow in his footsteps. I honestly feel that I could really handle the pressure, the pain, the glory, and make something of myself in that career. But... baby steps first.

Literally.

You know, suddenly, I don't feel the urge to get long-winded, like my last post. Dunno what's up with that. But it's okay. I'll survive it.

And sooner or later, my small handful of readers will get another post of me either celebrating or bitching about something.

Because I never half-ass anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment