Friday, December 5, 2008

Awwww, Shit!

Not another one! Anything but that! I don't want to deal with another idiot with Intarwebz access!

Tough shit. You get to. Know why?

Because for some sick, demented reason, when I hit the StumbleUpon button in my web browser, on more than one occasion has it turned up a blog belonging to some 14-year-old attempt at being female whoe tipz liek dis n zomg!

But then again, that very same StumbleUpon button has brought me great joy in the ramblings of people like Ambulance Driver, LawDog, and Too Old To Work, Too Young To Retire. These guys are amazering!

Yeah. I know. Shameless plug. They get enough hits on a daily basis as it is. I'm just starting out, so I have no real reason to complain about lack of hits.

Yet. *cue dramatic music*

So anyway. Very first post on what I do hope is at least a halfway-snarky blog. Everybody loves snarky, right? Well, I do. Who cares about you people? Pfft.

Short though this virgin post was, I must call it quits here. The significant other is (trying to) nap, and apparently I have heavy fingers. Who knew a laptop keyboard could make so much noise?

In the next installment from Snarktastic, you'll actually discover a little about me. How exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment