Friday, April 23, 2010

Boobquake!

So over here and also here on Facebook, we have something new to participate in.

Boobquake.

Some screwhead over in the sandbox (because I am so anti-P.C.) decided that dressing immodestly is the reason we have more earthquakes here as of late. And some of the lovely psychos on the Intarwebz (whom I adore for reasons like this) decided that we needed to prove, in the name of SCIENCE, that this is just not true.

So, to the pleasure of men EVERYWHERE, all day Monday, wear the most cleavage-revealing shirt you own. Let's see if we can make the whole Earth tremble. Probably in excitement but hey.

Let's rock the boobs, ya'll.

1 comment:

  1. What fun. I think I've already gained a cup size this pregnancy, so I'll have a little extra to put on display. Pity my professors...(But hey, it should help me get an A on my Religion exam...)

    ReplyDelete