Thursday, January 21, 2010

Cute Kid Pic

I know, I have been lax in giving you your weekly addiction of adorable baby pictures. Life's been a wee bit on the crazy end of the spectrum, but Daniel woke me up early this morning, so I've got time before class to post pictures for all you lovely people.

Ready? Set? GO!


FLYING BABEEEEEEE!! And the look on his face is priceless. Freaks out while he's in the air, but once Daddy catches him, he's all giggles and smiles.


Don't worry, the bottle was empty. I set it down after I finished it, and when he reached for it, I went to rinse it out before giving it to him. No worries there.


Apples! Which I have to watch when I give to him, because even in big chunks like that, he'll bite off a piece and then choke on it.


Back to work, peons! You've had your pay for the week, now GIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment