Friday, October 29, 2010

Music Meme

No real content today, just a meme I hijacked from the Pistolero. Play along if you want to!

1) Turn on your music player on your conputer (iPod in my case).

2) Go to SHUFFLE SONGS mode.

3) Write down the first 15 songs that come up - song title and artist - and no editing or cheating!

Let's do this!

1. Kansas - Carry On My Wayward Son
2. Queen - You're My Best Friend
3. The Offspring - Gotta Get Away
4. Metallica - Damage, Inc.
5. Iced Earth - High Water Mark
6. Ying Yang Twins - Grey Goose
7. Rob Zombie - Living Dead Girl
8. Linkin Park - Breaking The Habit
9. Metallica - My Apocolypse
10. Nightwish - Higher Than Hope
11. Stephen Lynch - Mixer at Delta Chi
12. Red Hot Chili Peppers - The Greeting Song
13. Three Days Grace - Time of Dying
14. Nobuo Uematsu - Fortress of the Condor
15. Stone Sour - Omega


... Yeah, that kinda bounced all over the place. That's all the music on my iPod, including the video game music. Yes, I am a nerd. Get over it.

So what do you listen to?

BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

1 comment:

  1. "...fuck it all and fuckin' no regrets..." Fuck, yeah. ;-) Never was a fan of RHCP, though...

    ReplyDelete