Saturday, January 3, 2009

I Have The Dumb

My weakness on the internet is reading. Occasionally writing, but mostly reading. What do I love to read?

Medblogs. Srsly. Look at my sidebar. A paramedic, a couple of nurses, a cop, and one random-ass lady that makes me laugh so hard I'm running the risk of needing a new laptop before I destroy this one. Shooting and/or spitting coffee everywhere because you can't hold in the laughter tends to destroy a delicate piece of electrical equipment.

There is a downside to loving to read the medblogs, though.

I have NO FUCKING CLUE what they're talking about. I'm eager to learn, I soak their words up like a god damned sponge, but whenever I read them, I have to have a second tab open on Firefox with Google, Dictionary.com, or Wikipedia to explain to me what the hell that word that has waaaaaaaaay too many letters and looks (to me) like it can't be pronounced by a human tongue actually MEANS.

I have the dumb. But I can't help it, I love reading this shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment